Baia SS14 Launches today!

Welcome to Baia's new SS14 collection which I photographed!
There are 10 handmade styles in total in an array of beautiful colours which you can choose for yourself! Above are the different options you can choose for your bag, you can even have different colours for each section! Below are the different linings you can chose. Linings are available in suede or cotton.

Also if you bag has a strap you can choose it in either black or white.

For more details on customisation, visit this page.

These four are my all time favourite styles.
 Left - Rucksack in full white leather & Brass hardware
Right - Drawstring in full teal leather, white strap & Brass hardware

Left - Mini in white, mauve leather and lavender patent leather. White strap & Brass hardware
Right - Zip Clutch in full lavender patent leather and Brass hardware

I know I have my eye on the rucksack, but cannot decide on what colour(s) to get! Susy made herself one in black leather with a black croc lid which looked amazing!

I'm thinking of maybe a full mauve leather one, or mauve and a white lid, or white with a mauve lid. Ohhh it's so hard to decide!

Below you could tell I love the bag straight away, I just had to wear it!
Model & MUA for the shoot - Jacqueline
Baia Bags Owner/designer/maker and stylist of the shoot - Susy

Which bags are your favourite? And what colours would you get?

And if you didn't know already, I designed my own bag for Baia, (shown below) & theres a limited run available! And currently there's 20% off my design and all others including her new collection until Easter Monday!


Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I would absolutely want a mini in white, mauve leather and lavender patent leather! It's so cute and classy :)
    xx Tina
    tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great collection of bags, i love the full white rucksack the most, i'm currently lusting everything white!

    If you have a spare minute pretty please could you vote for me as 'Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer' at Company Magazine's Style awards 2014? It only takes a few seconds and I would really appreciate it! To vote please follow this link: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their bags are so lovely, and your photography is amazing too!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. The croc effect ones are beaaautiful! Wow! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice bags *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all amazing. So many options! I'd love all of them in pastel colors, but I also need basics... so difficult.

    Amazing blog!

    Alina à la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig